All-on-4s are the next big thing for those who are living their lives edentulous, which is completely toothless on their top, bottom or both jaws. All-on-4 gives patients a new set of teeth without having to wear uncomfortable dentures, or have too many implants. As few as four implants are used to support a complete edentulous arch.
All-on-4 is a procedure that can be completed in just one appointment. A typical surgery takes just two hours. Once the surgical procedure of inserting the implants into the jawbone has been completed, the fixed dentures are then attached to the implants and replace all your missing teeth.
Dental implants have proven to be an excellent treatment choice for replacing missing teeth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Published success rates and studies have found close to 100% success rate for patients who have had All-on-4 implants done.
There are tons of benefits when it comes to All-on-4 dental implants compared to traditional dentures and individual implants, such as the following listed below:
- You do not have to take them out.
- Adhesives are not needed.
- They are permanent dentures that can be cleaned and brushed just like your natural, regular teeth.
- You can taste and experience both hot and cold foods with them.
- You will be comfortable with them because unlike traditional dentures, they do not vigorously press down onto your gums, which are incredibly sensitive.
- Bone deterioration, which happens when a tooth has been lost and nothing has been placed to refill the gap, will no longer be a problem.
- You are able to bite down using an increased force, approximately 70% or more, which helps you to eat your favorite foods again without having to struggle with chewing, biting or anything of that nature.
- Your facial features will be restored significantly.
- You will feel more confident in your smile. Considering the fact that you will no longer have missing teeth, what could be better than that?