Journey Towards Optimum Dental Health
During your visit to Santa Teresa Dental, Dr. Huang or Dr. Ann will conduct a thorough exam. As part of that exam, the doctor may also take digital radiographs, photos and/or impressions (dental models) of your face and teeth.
From the information gathered, the doctor will discuss with you the current condition of your oral health. From there, a comprehensive treatment plan will be developed specifically for you.
Your customized dental treatment plan is a roadmap of sorts that is designed to help you achieve optimum dental health.
- It outlines your current dental care needs.
- It indicates any dental health desires that you may have for the long term.
- It provides a step-by-step plan for achieving those dental needs and desires.
Treatment Solutions include:
- Restorative Techniques – to restore missing or compromised teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry – for that spectacular smile
- Sedation Dentistry – treatments in an anxiety-free environment
- Dentistry for Children – for those precious members of the family
- Implant Dentistry – the most advanced way to restore missing teeth
- Laser Dentistry – providing treatments without being numbed up
- Invisalign – the invisible way to straighten your teeth
- Treating Gum Disease – with laser-assisted techniques
- State-of-the-Art Technology – ensuring a truly leading edge dental care