Full Mouth Rehabilitation to Enhance Your Smile
Situations can occur that result in serious dental issues, and Santa Teresa Dental can help. These problems can mean you need full mouth rehabilitation to allow you to feel comfortable with yourself. Your overall health can depend on you receiving the best dental care for your circumstances.
What Is Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Having your mouth fully reconstructed is the process of correcting all of your teeth and gums to their healthiest condition. This can include:
- Dentures: Removable teeth
- Veneers: Cosmetic coverings on the front of your teeth
- Implants: Artificial teeth screwed into your jaw
- Bone grafts: Reconstruction of your jaw to correct loss of bone
- Orthodonture: Straightening and aligning your teeth
- Gum scaling and planning: Deep cleaning below your germline
Who Needs Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Patients who seek our services can range from children to seniors. Patients come to us after serious trauma to their mouth, gum disease, or loss of teeth. Illness and age can be contributing factors to the need for full mouth reconstruction.
Some of the diagnoses we treat with full mouth reconstruction include:
- Loose or missing teeth
- Gum disease
- Bone loss in your jaw
- Outdated dental metal
- Teeth damaged due to grinding
- Uneven bite
- Severely damaged teeth
What Full Mouth Rehabilitation Entails
Your diagnosis will determine the exact treatment you receive from us for your continued health. Treatment options that we frequently use include:
- Restoring missing or damaged teeth with bridges and crowns
- Replacing natural teeth with implants
- Separate or combined therapy of Invisalign, retainers, or other implements to help straighten and align teeth
- Deep cleaning and scraping of gum tissue under the gumline
- Gum surgery for serious gum disease
- Veneers or other methods of improving your smile primarily at a cosmetic level
How Full Mouth Rehabilitation Changes Your Life
Dental health is more than taking care of your damaged teeth. Being able to chew without pain and talk without speech difficulties are benefits of dental treatment. Feeling at ease with friends and not worrying about the condition of your teeth is a huge benefit. A smile you’re proud of is one of the highest priority reasons to visit us. At Santa Teresa Dental, we are here to help you smile again.
Let’s Discuss Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Dr. Ann Lien's specialty is children's dentistry. She will provide compassionate dental care to your child while taking into consideration any related health issues. Children and their parents often look forward to seeing Dr. Lien with her gentle and nurturing manner.
Dr. Andrew Huang is dedicated to his patients and to helping them achieve a comfortable and successful dental experience. His hope is that he will help you to be able to smile your most magnificent smile.
Call us today at Santa Teresa Dental in Morgan Hill to set up an appointment to discuss a full mouth reconstruction. Your healthy smile is our priority.